Whether you are a start-up or a seasoned business owner, considering commercial insurance is one of the wisest decisions you can make for your business. The retail body gives you the luxury to engage in your core business functions without thinking about the financial consequences of unpredictable circumstances. The commercial coverage protects your business against fire, burglary, liability, and worker injury.
Are you a business owner in search of commercial insurance? Do not look beyond Hall Insurance Services, located in Illinois. We provide the following commercial insurance policies:
- Business Owner's Policy (BOP): It's one of the most common coverage options that combines business property, general liability, and business income coverage. Business liability insurance protects your business against claims such as bodily harm, property, and personal damage.
Business property insurance protects business premises and property against fire, theft, and some natural disasters. Business income insurance protects businesses against disruptions that may eat into the business revenues.
- Commercial auto insurance: In Illinois, all businessmen must cover their vehicles with commercial auto insurance.
- Workers compensation insurance: According to Illinois state law, businesses must provide workers compensation insurance to employees, whether full-time or part-time. This coverage protects injured or ill employees by covering for their medical expenses.
- Professional liability: Protects businesses from claims of professional negligence. It is ideal for companies that provide professional services such as auditing and accounting.
- Cyber insurance: Provides cover to businesses in case of a data breach. It provides compensation for costs such as legal fees, settlement costs, data recovery costs, and investigative services.
How much does commercial insurance cost?
The cost of commercial insurance varies from one business to the other. Factors that influence the premium rate of commercial insurance include:
- Number of employees
- Size of revenue
- Your industry and level of risk associated with your operations
- Coverage limits
Hall Insurance Services in Illinois provides customizable commercial insurance for your business. We offer tailor-made solutions specific to your business. Visit us or call us today for a quote.